- LHHS competes in San Juan Hills against teams such as Corona Del Mar, Beckman, Irvine, University and
- This is a walk-on coaching position.
- You do not need to be a teacher, but need to be interviewed through and hired by the district and be fingerprinted, background checked etc.
- Lacrosse has been a CIF sanctioned sport at LHHS for 3 seasons now.
- LHHS Typically plays a 19 to 20 game schedule at both the V and JV levels. Practices are held typically from 6pm to 8pm based on Field Availability.
- LHHS LAX graduates have gone on to play at the college level.
- There is Strong Parent Support. and
- The circa 40 player squad is young and talented. LHHS enjoys increasing numbers of incoming freshmen LAX registrants year over year.
- Great school and great opportunity to build your own program and continue play through summer and winter leagues.
- Experience with coaching high school and strong college resume preferred.
Resumes can be directly submitted to:
Hawks Lacrosse Boosters