OVERVIEW: From the producers of the hit romantic comedy, Definitely Maybe, comes a brand-new movie with an all-star cast including Emma Roberts (Nancy Drew, Hotel For Dogs), Natasha Richardson (The Parent Trap, Maid in Manhattan), Aidan Quinn (Legends of the Fall) and Nick Frost (Hot Fuzz). Parents and teens alike will be laughing out loud with this all-new, coming of age teen comedy. Wild Child combines everything girls love – friendship, fashion, travel, and romance – in a fun and fabulous story that you won’t want to miss!
- DELETED SCENES
- THE MAKING OF WILD CHILD: A behind the scenes look at the exciting production of Wild Child. The film starts and ends in LA, and both the locals, like Emma Roberts, and the visitors, like the British cast, create some fun footage (and their own language) on the set, as the cast and crew enjoy sunshine after one of Britain’s wettest summers ever.
- HEAD GIRL TOUR: Harriett Bentley, head girl and captain of the lacrosse team at Abbey Mount School, gives you a tour of its hallowed halls.
- LACROSSE: Emma Roberts and her movie classmates learn the ins and outs of Lacrosse.
- GHOSTVILLE: Is Abbey Mount haunted? You decide.
- SCHOOL MEMORIES: The girls share their real life school memories.
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR NICK MOORE AND WRITER LUCY DAHL
SYNOPSIS: Sixteen-year-old Poppy (Emma Roberts) is an LA teen diva who does what she wants, whenever she wants. But after an over-the-top prank pushes her father one step too far, she finds herself shipped off to the one place where everything will change: British boarding school. No cell phones, no designer clothes… no way. Desperate to break free, she sets into motion the ultimate escape plan involving the head mistress’ son – only to discover that this could be the reason she wants to stay. Co-starring Natasha Richardson, Aidan Quinn and Nick Frost, it’s the fun and fabulous comedy that’s LOL!